Monday, April 2, 2012

CUPCAKES!!!

The other day I had the urge to make cupcakes so I decided to make them for lunch after church this past Sunday. The urge came as I was walking down the baking aisle in the store and I saw these pink strawberry cupcakes and they were calling my name. I went home and made some just like the ones I saw. Once I was done baking them I remembered that my parents had given me a cake decorator for my birthday some years ago. I pulled it out and had a really fun time trying to get the design I wanted on top of the little things! But enough talking, here are the pictures I got.

Fresh out of the oven. Mmmm! They smelled so yummy.

Yours truly - The Baker.

The cool little thing I used that made me feel like a true master. *cough* ;)

Annnnnd the finished product! I was so proud of myself when I got this decorated so perfectly. Of course it took till the very last cupcake to get it right, but who cares? :D

As you can tell, some were better than others.

When I was done doing the cupcakes I still had lots of leftover icing so some cookies I made the other day got a little decorating as well. I took them all to church and came home with only one left. I guess that means they were not too terrible, right?

SMILE!

Until next time here is me wishing you the best Spring ever! May God bless all of y'all!

~Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment