Tuesday, April 17, 2012

6 Month Anniversary with my love...

This past Sunday was the 15th of April which means it was Justin and my 6 month anniversary! *smiles* Who knew 6 beautifully sweet months could pass by so quickly? *happiness* Since our day was on a Sunday we decided to wait till Monday to celebrate this momentous occasion. After he got home from work, Justin took me out to Avantis for dinner. It was his first time ever eating there so it was a fun little adventure for us.

We both agreed that we just loved to atmosphere of Avantis, they play beautiful Italian music and the service is fast and great!

Waiting for our yummy food while sipping Dr. Pepper...





For those of you who know Justin personally, you know that he doesn't even wait a second before inhaling his food. *laughs* So when I remembered I wanted to get a picture of what we ate just for fun I looked over and his food was almost done. While my food still looked like it had just been served. *laughing* So anyway, here is a picture of the delicious dinner I had. :)

After our lovely meal we went to the store to get some ice cream for dessert since it's cheaper than buying dessert at the restaurant.

Before going inside to eat our yummy ice cream I asked Justin to get some pictures and he agreed cause he loves me. Thank goodness for cameras with timers for self portraits. :D

It's been 6 months since I married my best friend. Every day spent with him is better than the last.

I cannot wait to see all the Lord has in store for Justin and I in these next 6 months. *happy sigh* He has already given us so much and I am so thankful for each and every passing day I have with my man.

Until next time,
~Melinda <3

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for you guys! :) You are are always looking so happy together. :) <3 I couldn't have wished for a better sister-in-law!
    The last picture is absolutely darling, gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing. It is so obvious that you two are sooo in love with each other!

    Here's to wishing for another amazing 6 months for you guys!

    love,
    Jesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are two of the Lord's 'beautiful people'. We are so blessed to call you ours! May every year have you deeper in-love as you share life together as husband and wife. Much love, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesi, m'dear, thank you for your sweet and kind words! And believe me, you're the perfect sister-in-law I always wished for! One that I can be close friends with. :) Love ya! <3 <3

    Dad and Mama, Thank you so much! Although I think we're the blessed ones who can call you two our parents! Without the two of you I would have never known how to be a good wife. :) I love you both! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6th month anniversary! The months sure have flown by, haven't they? It still seems like you were just married a month ago! :)

    Hoping to see you soon! It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete