Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shopping in Washington

The day started out with my Mama calling me and asking me if I wanted to join her, Gramma, Papa, Jen, and Jael as they went shopping in Washington. I heartily agreed to join them which proved to be a fantastic idea. They picked me up and we all headed out together to get some lunch at Denharts Baking Company. It was extremely delicious and a good choice for our afternoon meal. 
Here is a picture of us all after we had stuffed ourselves. 

 
Our yummy lunch was paid for by my sweet Mama. 

After we were done eating we went to look at some of the really neat shops they have in Washington. Everyone found a treasure that day which made us all happy.
I had the job of watching my sweet darling Niece as her Mommy shopped around. There isn't much a baby can touch in an Antique store so we played with a basket of scrubbies that were for sale.

I just love how I said, "Look at the camera, Jael!" and she gave me this look. *laughing* SO CUTE!
 

 

She had lots of fun and it kept her entertained for quite awhile which or both pluses to shopping with a 1 year old. :)



Of course I had to try and get as many pictures with her as I could. I love the contrast of her eyes to the scrubbie thingy in this shot.


"One for you and two for me, Auntie!"


This picture is really fuzzy cause she doesn't like to sit still and I was taking them on my iPod which makes for a fuzzy shot anyway. But I finally got one of her looking at the camera!



And thus ends my post of the fabulous time I spent with my family yesterday. *smiles* 

Now I get to spend a whole day with my husband because he's off of work with all this rain we're getting! Yippy! 

Until next time!
~Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment