Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Home


This post is dedicated to our friends in CA and family members who asked for pictures of our house. Here ya go!

This is our home. Isn't it lovely? *happy sigh* We only rent the top half of this house. Someone we don't know is going to be moving into the bottom half next month or some time around then. I sure hope they are nice or else it could make it interesting. ;)

This is our front door from the inside. The stairs lead up to the living room on the right of the picture. Excuse Justin's work boots at the bottom of the stairs.

This is our kitchen (obviously). I am in the process of making pumpkin shaped Sugar Cookies so excuse those ingredients on the counter.

This messy room is the office. We're still sorta in the process of fixing this room up. Who knew we'd have so much stuff to fit inside this place? lol

Our bedroom that needs more decorations. I only have picture of horses and I figured Justin is sick of seeing those all over the place. ;) So this room has yet to be decorated.

And now our lovely living room. This picture makes it look a little bigger than it really is... but we love it just the same!


God has really blessed Justin and I with this beautiful house! Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think I would have such a beautiful/gorgeous place to live in as my first home. I don't know how long we will be living here, but for now Justin and I really really enjoy calling this place 'home'. *smiles*

And that's it for now!
Until next time!
~Melinda

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Melinda! That looks like a very nice kitchen, especially for a first house!
    I hope you get nice "neighbors" to move in under you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooo much for dedicating this post to..... US! No, no, not the United States, but to Lindsey and me! Your home looks absolutely perfect for the two of you and a wonderful place to start out.

    Thanks for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. No I'm not schizophrenic! Thomas wrote the last comment on my account :)

    Linds

    ReplyDelete