Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy birthday to my love

                                     Happy Birthday Justin!!!

Babe, you are the most gorgeous, sweet, kind, strong, funny, and loving husband a girl could ask for. You made all my dreams come true when you asked to court me exactly one year ago. I never imagined married life would be so easy to slip into and yet here we are. I'm am so blessed that God gave me you to spend the rest of my life with. *loving smile* 

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

If I had the opportunity to sit here and write down all the wonderful things you mean to me it would take me years. ♥ You're the best man a girl could ask for and I thank God for you every day. 
In your arms is where I always want to be! It's where I feel the safest and most loved. 
I miss you and cannot wait till you get home from work today! *blows a huge kiss your way* I love you so so much, baby!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
 
Love, 
Yours forever and ever amen

2 comments:

  1. ...I can't wait till I can write something like this for my hubby... :)

    You are so blessed, Melinda! And you two are just...awwwdorable together!!! ;)

    Please wish Justin a happy birthday from me. Tell him I'll pray that it's a day full of love, laughter and blessings. I'm sure his wife will provide all of that for him;)

    ::hugs::
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you VERY much, Raquel! :D I never thought I'd be as blessed as I am to have a man like Justin. But I guess God has other plans. ;)

    Thank you, I will pass along your kinds words to him!

    *hugs back*
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete