Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh the busy yet beautiful life I lead...

Wow... SO much has happened just in the last 7 days! To start the week off Justin and I went to house-sit for the Niesen family while they went on a 4 day vacation. Since they live on a farm with lots of beautiful animals (which means lots of chores) I invited three of my sisters to come join me for the last three days so I could have their help. Not to mention spend some quality time with them since I don't see them except once a week at church. While we were farm sitting we got some really great pictures of ourselves with their horsies. Here are some of them:










FEET! lol While we were together I brought some nail polish and did some fun designs on our toes.

 

On Friday May 18th we had our church's annual Arts Alive show. It's sorta like a talent show where you can perform anything you would like for the audience. That night I played my flute with my sisters-in-love to "My Heart Will Go On". It sounded lovely! If you don't believe me than you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpTusB1wFs

My brothers performance was absolutely hilarious! And you can watch that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5CyiUazpW8

And my sisters did a fabulous job dancing and singing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGOIbfkDgYc


But the most fabulous news of all is my Mother-in-love had her baby!! I now am the proud sister-in-love to a sweet little beautiful baby boy! If you want to find out more about it and see picture of the little bundle of joy then check back in a couple hours and I will have a post up all about first meeting the little guy! 

Until then! Adios! 
~Melinda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment