Monday, February 20, 2012

My amazingly gorgeous man *love*

Last Saturday Justin and I had nothing to do so we decided to go for a walk around our neighborhood together. It's the first time the weather has been nice enough to walk around outside, at least while Justin is home. It was such a fabulous feeling to hold his hand while walking and talking all about our life together.

Brown shoes and jeans/denim skirt. We didn't even plan on matching.

Walking down the road in the neighborhood.

We stopped by the Tremont Park and got a couple pictures together. Here we are... I don't even know how to describe the faces we're making. *laughs*

*love*

Okay... so you cannot go to the park and not use the swings. *innocent smile* Here Justin and I were having competitions to jump the highest and farthest. I can't post my pictures cause *cough* well.... yeah. *grin* But here he is doing something that sorta looks like the spider-man pose.

You cannot live with this gorgeous face and not make him get a photo-shoot at least once a week. *nods* So here are some pictures of my absolutely-stunningly-handsomely-GORGEOUS husband whom I love very much.

This one is my personal favorite cause that's a real smile he's got. He was laughing saying that he hates getting his picture taken and that he's not photogenic. HA! I know better. ;D

Is that a hint of mischief I see?


I love the far-away look he has in his eyes.

If I were to say it quite simply and in a nutshell I would say: I love him and cannot live without him. *nods*


And that's it for now! I don't care what we do, I enjoy every second of spending time with the love of my life.

Until next time!
~Melinda

1 comment:

  1. The first picture of the two of you...he has such a Sara face!

    ReplyDelete