Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY BROTHER...

....IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!! 

On January 19th 2013 my big brother proposed marriage to my dear friend Melissa. And for some strange reason we still haven't figured out, she said "Yes!" I am so happy for them both but I still cannot get over the fact that they are in love and going to get married! *laughs with a grin*

My amazing big brother and the most wonderful girl I could have ever wanted as a sister-in-love!


At the restaurant where he proposed. I think if they smiled any bigger their faces would crack...


From now on they will be known together. As a couple, a team, and best friends. That is just the coolest thing ever in my humble opinion. 


Today I am having my sweet baby sisters come over for a sleepover while Melissa brings all of her younger sisters (minus Jess *sniffs* We'll miss you m'dear) for a girl's day. We are going to have a blast doing girly things, talking, laughing, and eating loads of popcorn. :)

Well, that ends my life update right now! Better go make sure the house is all clean for guests...
Until next time!
~Meli

3 comments:

  1. Aww congrats! I hope yall have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO exciting! I have been praying that the Lord would bring along the right person for Melissa since I first read "Maidens of Virtue" in 2005. Even though I've never been able to meet her, I feel like I know her and her sweet family through following their blogs and ministry updates. Do they have an approximate wedding date yet?

    Blessings to you all!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooooooooo!! So happy for them (and all of you too!) :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete