Thursday, December 20, 2012

Festival of Lights 2012

Okay... I said I wouldn't post until after Christmas. BUT I didn't know my wonderful Man who loves me, was going to take me to see the Peoria lights last night. So I think that gives me an excuse. *grins* I absolutely love going to see all the Christmas light but Justin didn't really want to go... although afterwards he said he enjoyed it. Yay!
So here are all the pictures I took while driving through the park. Sorry if they are blurry or off center. It's hard to make the camera focus while moving.












In honor of my brothers service to the US of A...



This is what you see right before you leave the park. I laughed when I saw this whale. Poor thing looks in pain... at least to me he does. I half expected to see Pinocchio inside him.


That's all for now! Just thought I would share these pictures real quickly. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment