Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Tree Decorating

Our first Christmas Tree!! *proud grin* A couple weeks ago we were finally able to get our first-ever Christmas tree. Here are a couple pictures after we brought it home. Enjoy!

Justin was so happy he got to use his handsaw to trim the bottom of the tree.

Look at that bad boy!

Now this is team work! I'm holding up the tree while taking a picture of Justin screwing it into the tree stand.

I keep telling him he is super strong and he keeps denying it. So here is living proof that he has got some huge muscles. *nods* He's holding that whole tree up off the ground with one hand.*claps* And that tree was pretty heavy!

Putting our "Our First Christmas 2011" ornament up on the tree. *smiles*

Justin's taller so he had the honors of putting the star up this year while I took pictures.

Ta-da! The finished product! Looks pretty cute if I do say so myself. *grin* Of course now it has tons of presents stuffed under it just waiting for Christmas.

Annnd here's the happy couple. *grins proudly* God has blessed Justin and I so much this Christmas! I cannot believe that 2 months ago I wasn't even married and now I get to spend my favorite holiday with my favorite person. It's just too good to be true! Thank the Lord! <3

Now I am off to bake some yummy Christmasy things. ;)

Until next time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

And may God bless you with a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment