Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome!!!

Sooo... some people, who will go unnamed *smiles saucily in their direction*, have been after me to get a blog started so they can see all the pictures and hear the stories of my non-important little life. 
So if you're reading this, welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading and I hope to post as much as possible now that my life has slowed down just a tad. *fakes on a laugh* ;)


Hope you enjoy reading this! And be sure to comment lots so I know people are actually reading this and I'm not just talking to the air. *grins* 


Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you are both very blessed! We look forward to these 'looks' into your life by way of your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mama! I just hope I can keep it up with my busy life. ;)

    Love you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and I look forward to keeping up with your life together. Can you set up your blog with an email subscription? That way it will come to us each time you blog. I have subscribe to several such as "Skip to my Lou". Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete